Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Thursday 5 July 2012

My trip to Plopsaland - By Zac 5C

The year 5 classes have been on a journey to Belgium.  Firstly, we got to school  at 5.30 in the morning I was soo tired.  Then we were told which group we were in.  I was with Mr Matthew's group with Timmy, Louis, Hannah, Brandon, Millie and Ben.  We went on a long coach ride to Dover and took the ferry accross to Calais.  Then we got back on the coach and drove to Plopsaland.  When we got there we came accross a huge door which was a bit odd because it didn't lead anywhere.  We saw loads of statues and signs.  Then we saw the waterpark and we got soaked.  This was brill!!There were many rides including the Bat Ride, Anubis, Pirate Ship and the Washing Machine.  I tried all the rides and even faced my fears and went on the rollercoasters, yehey!  I had a great day and so much fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment