Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Interview with the House Captains - By Cameron 6FS and Abby 6NS

Over the last couple of weeks we have been speaking with our newly elected Captains and Vice-Captains.  Here is what they had to say.

We asked Thomas, Captain of Mumford House how did he feel when he heard he had been elected.  "I felt nervous and excited all at the same time, I just don't know what the year will hold".  Jess, new Vice-Captain of Daniel House was asked the same question and replied "I am really excited to take part in a team".

We also interviewed Mia, Vice-Captain of Mumford.  We asked her "Do you enjoy being a vice?" she said "Yes, you get to do fun stuff!".

The next person we spoke to Orpen House Captain Ellie in 6NS.  We asked her whether she liked the new responsibilities?  "I love the responsibility and I enjoy being in charge" she said.

Poppy, Captain of Sackville was asked what she was looking forward to being a Captain.  She said "hopefully being a good leader, as I have never been one before".







No comments:

Post a Comment