Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Website Reporters - Meet the Spring Term Crew

 

My name is Isabelle (6FS).  I joined Website Reporters because I like going on the computer and posting the updates on the school blog.  I have been on the reporters team before and liked it so much I joined again!!

My name is Alex (6NS) and I am one of the wonderful members of Website Reporters responsible for giving you these amazing reports.  I joined again because it is fun and I enjoy writing reports for you people at home.

Hi, my name is Eloise (5C).  I joined Website Reporters with my friend Zahra  who I sit next to in Literacy which by the way I love at the moment as we are looking at Finding Nemo in Cineliteracy and doing lots of creative fun writing.  I am looking forward to being a reporter as I think I will be good at writing reports for the blog.

Hi, my name is Harry (5C).  My best hobby is building lego and playing on the x-box!  When I grow up I really want to be an inventor.  I have joined Website Reporters because I love using computers which will be useful when I am older.

My name is Franchesca (5F).  I joined Website Reporters because it sounded fun and different.  I am looking forward to writing and blogging my reports and look forward to sharing them with my family and friends on the internet. I am also looking forward to learning more about using the computer.

Hi, my name is Zahra (5C).  I really enjoy playing football and my best friend is Eloise (who luckily is doing this club too!!) Some people call me the LAUGHTER QUEEN because when I start laughing I find it hard to stop!!!!  I am looking forward to getting more computer skills.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment