Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Testing Times by Younes 6FS

On the 12th of May, Year 6 had a SATs week (well, Monday to Thursday
really!). The first test we did was the Reading Comprehension Levels
3-5. I found this a little challenging but I finished all the
questions. Next day we had the SPaG (Spelling, Punctuation and
Grammar) test. Haydar [10 years old, 6G] said: ' SPaG was OK because
it was only one mark per question, but some of the spellings were
tricky, but I did my best.'

On Wednesday we did the Mental Maths test and Maths 1. Bandi (10 years
old, 6FS) said, 'I found the Maths tests quite easy.' I hope he did
well. Finally, on Thursday, we took the second Maths test. I found it
a bit easier than the first one. Some people took the Level 6 tests as
well - they worked really hard! On Friday the teachers set up a
'common room' for us and we played some games at lunchtime for a bit
of relaxation!

I think everyone is pleased that the SATs are over, and I'm looking
forward to the the Y6 production and my secondary school visit. I'll
be writing about those later in the term.



No comments:

Post a Comment