Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Website Reporters Summer 2014 - Meet the team!

We have today had our first meeting with this term's Website Reporters.  We are an enthusiastic mix of year 5 and 6 pupils at Heathlands and are all looking forward to the coming term events and reporting to you on them.

Meet the team:

Hi, my name is Francesca and I am in 5M.  I joined Website Reporters because I like computers and it give me a chance to expand my knowledge of computers.  It would also be nice to get to know all the other people in the school and report on all the fun things the school is involved in.

GOOD LUCK to all our year 6's with SATs!!

Hi, I am Lucy and I am in Mr Minter's Class.  I joined Website Reporters because I like computers and telling people things.

At the moment the year 6 pupils are doing SATs and I would like to wish them all the best of luck.

Hi, I am Eloise and I am in Mrs Carter's class.  The reason I joined Website Reporters is because I enjoy telling people the latest activities at School.  If you want to know whats going on just come to me and I will tell you.

Good Luck year 6's!!

Hello Reader, I am Lauren and I a,m in (the amazing) 6G.  I have joined Website Reporters because I love writing stories and I think this may help with my work, also I though it would be fun.  I love drawing and, as I said before, I really like imagining stories and putting my ideas on papers.  I hope you will enjoy reading my articles.

Hi, i'm Libby and I am one of the Website Reporters and I am in 6FS.  The reason I wanted to become reporter is because I love computers.  I also love being outdoors (playing football).  We are now half way through our SATs.  I hope to report on the exciting things happening in Yr 6 and our last term here at Heathlands (it's very sad).

Hi, I am Jack I am in 6FS and am now a Website Reporter.I joined the club because I like computers and I look forward to reporting on interesting things.  I will be reporting about clubs at School.

Alex is a returning Website Reporter and now a veteran!!!  Alex has been assigned the task of reporting on, amongst other things, School assemblies and performances.  Good Luck Alex.





No comments:

Post a Comment