Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My half-term holiday - by Francesca 5M

During half term I went to Malta to visit my dad. It was a very boring flight because two children were making a lot of noise all through the flight, but when we got to my dad’s apartment I sat down under the fan and relaxed I enjoyed having a bunk bed in a room with a low ceiling and a fan I didn’t feel the humidity at all and slept like a log.
On the night before we left to go home me and my dad went on rides at a fun fair mum was there too but just taking photos of us she would never go on any rides that go faster than miles per hour.

Me and mum relaxed most of our holiday but we were sad to leave but mum said dad is coming home for father’s day how exiting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment