Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Thursday 22 January 2015

Meet Mr Hallum by The Website Reporters Team



Have you always wanted to be a Head teacher?

I have always wanted to be teacher. I had a really good teacher when I was in Year three.

Were there any other jobs which you considered?

I wanted to be a football player but apart from that a teacher.

What was your first impression of our school?

I was over the moon to be here.  This is a lovely school, with friendly children and supportive staff.

Do you have any exciting plans for our school?

A school orchestra.

Do you enjoy your job; which part(s) particularly?

It’s the best job in the world. As a Head teacher, I can confirm that children in our school have the best chance of succeeding.  It’s fantastic to see children I the future who have achieved good A levels and good jobs. As a head teacher I get to do this for hundreds of children. That’s a real privilege.

How long do you intend to lead our school?

As long as the staff want me to. They are very friendly and hopefully they’ll want me to be your Head teacher for many years.

Are you a football supporter?; If so, which team? [red or blue]

I love football! I support Colchester United and West Ham. I also run an under 12s football team on Saturday and Sunday.

What do you like to do in your spare time?


Football mainly, but I like to take my dog for walks along rivers and field.   I also like to go cycling with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment