Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Taster Day at Stanway by Mia :)


On Thursday and Friday the 4th and 5th, most of our year 6 pupils went to their Secondary School, Stanway.  At first we all were very nervous but once we got there we were very open!!!!  It was a struggle getting up at 7:00am, but I will hopefully get used to it. The bus was not as bad as I thought; it was ok because we got on the bus last so we didn’t get squashed. When we got there we found out our forms, I am with all my friends that I wanted to be with. J!!

We sat in our forms and we had an assembly.  Three year 7’S read out some advice, that really helped me. Some lessons where very boring but somewhere very easy and fun! Overall the two days that I had where very interesting, and I can’t wait to start my new school and make lots of new friends.

I am ready to take on the challenge.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment