Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 9 July 2013

What I will miss and moving to Philip Morant by Jess :)


On Thursday 4th I went to Philip Morant for a taster day.  I enjoyed it as all the different lessons we did were very fun! The lessons that I did were:  R.E., P.E., Drama, Languages, Library, Maths and we had 2 assemblies in the day. First of all I was very nervous but once I got there I met some new people and people I already knew! My favourite lesson was drama as I knew the teacher and it was very funny as I got to know everyone in my group. I am looking forward to going there in a few months time but I will miss everyone at Heathlands as I have been with them for 6 years now and got used to the routine of the school. I will miss the teachers as well as they taught me very well over the years I have been here. Good Luck to everyone in year 6 and hope to see you in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment