Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My taster day experience at Stanway by Jacob


On the 5th-6th of July we all went on a taster day to our future secondary schools to meet our form tutors and teachers, as you may already know, I’m going to stanway secondary school in September. Honestly, I had fun but I’m really not looking forward to the new and drastic changes to our general routine but I’m ready for the challenge. Yes there are the fun lessons we did but they are a far cry away from the standards we will be doing. Not to forget the bus, again it was fun but that was when we had reserved seats on the bus, and the year 11s.   I’m definitely going to miss ... well everything, and everyone as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment