Heathlands Primary School

To visit Heathlands Primary School's main web site please CLICK HERE

Tuesday 2 July 2013

What I am going to miss at about Heathlands by Mia


I have been at Heathlands for nearly 7years now. I am really going to miss it I love this school it’s got great teachers lovely pupils and lots of fun activates.
I am definitely going to miss all the fun clubs after school but hopefully there will be lots of new exiting fun clubs at my new school, there are some clubs at this school really help at home. Like sew-cool it’s all about sewing of course, and I sew at home and it helps me and I will carry on with my sewing in my new bigger school.
Also I love!!! The masters club the web-reporters, because everyone can see what we do on the Heathlands hub. I can’t forget about the music that goes on in the hall, because dancing goes on in the new hall and we get great music, and we all sing along with it!!!!!!!
All the pupils get along very well, and we are always nice to one another and are very clearing. I will really miss this feeling of being safe but at the same time I am looking forward to my new school.
I cannot forget about are lovely teachers, they sort problems out and we all get along with the teachers. All the teachers I have had taught me very well!
Thank you very much.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment